Editor's Choice - Our Favorite Adorama Video Cameras
1. Adorama Phantom 3 Adorama Video Camera
Adorama Phantom 3 First Impressions
"Not gonna lie."
It's also important to take your time with the installation. But this Adorama Phantom 3 was a complete and total win from the get go. Didn’t unplug in the middle of the flights. A friend has a DJI Phantom drone, and flew My Adorama Phantom 3 today. Great quality and easy enough for beginners to learn with.
- DJI Phantom 3 Standard Quadcopter Aircraft with 3-Axis Gimbal and 2.7k Camera - Bundle with Spare Battery for Phantom 3 4480mAh Capacity, DJI Hardshell Backpack
- DJI Phantom 3 Standard Quadcopter with Gimbal and 2.7k Camera - Intelligent Flight Battery - Remote Controller - Charger - AC Power Cable - 4 Propellers - Spare Set of 4 Propellers - Gimbal Clamp - 4x Vibration Dampers - micro-USB Cable - 2x Anti-Drop Kit - Landing Gear Pad - Propeller Removal Clamp - Sticker Set - 8GB microSD Card - (See Specs for More Included Items)- Bundle Includes: - Spare Battery: 4480mAh Capacity - DJI Hardshell Backpack
- Additional Included Items: DJI 1 Year Limited Warranty on Central Board, DJI 1 Year Limited Warranty on Remote Control (Transmitter), DJI 6 Month Limited Warranty or 200 Cycle Battery on Flight Battery (whichever Comes First), DJI 6 Month Limited Warranty on Gimbal/Camera, DJI 6 Month Limited Warranty on Motors
- Max. Ascent Speed: 5 m/s
- Max. Descent Speed: 3 m/s
- Max. Speed: 16 m/s (ATTI mode, no wind)
- Editor's Impressions Of The Adorama Phantom 3
- Video Quality
- Picture Quality
- Value For Money
Adorama Phantom 3 Final Thoughts
I think Adorama definitely has a potential winner here. Even my high end drone buddies were impressed. Highly recommend this drone to you all. Highly recommend this drone to you all. I've crashed my Adorama Phantom 3 hundreds of times.