Editor's Choice - Our Favorite Adorama Video Cameras
1. Adorama Phantom 3 Adorama Video Camera
Adorama Phantom 3 First Impressions
"That's for sure!"
To be suitable for all ages to learn to fly. New drone shows no issues and flies very well. I love this Adorama Video Camera, it is a beast in a small package! It's all very simple and straight forward to assemble. This new compass requires no compass calibration on start up.
- DJI Phantom 3 Standard Quadcopter Aircraft with 3-Axis Gimbal and 2.7k Camera - Bundle with Spare Battery for Phantom 3 4480mAh Capacity, DJI Hardshell Backpack
- DJI Phantom 3 Standard Quadcopter with Gimbal and 2.7k Camera - Intelligent Flight Battery - Remote Controller - Charger - AC Power Cable - 4 Propellers - Spare Set of 4 Propellers - Gimbal Clamp - 4x Vibration Dampers - micro-USB Cable - 2x Anti-Drop Kit - Landing Gear Pad - Propeller Removal Clamp - Sticker Set - 8GB microSD Card - (See Specs for More Included Items)- Bundle Includes: - Spare Battery: 4480mAh Capacity - DJI Hardshell Backpack
- Additional Included Items: DJI 1 Year Limited Warranty on Central Board, DJI 1 Year Limited Warranty on Remote Control (Transmitter), DJI 6 Month Limited Warranty or 200 Cycle Battery on Flight Battery (whichever Comes First), DJI 6 Month Limited Warranty on Gimbal/Camera, DJI 6 Month Limited Warranty on Motors
- Max. Ascent Speed: 5 m/s
- Max. Descent Speed: 3 m/s
- Max. Speed: 16 m/s (ATTI mode, no wind)
- Editor's Impressions Of The Adorama Phantom 3
- Video Quality
- Picture Quality
- Value For Money
Adorama Phantom 3 Final Thoughts
I could not have made a better purchase. Also I would HIGHLY suggest you use the prop guards. Great product if you have multiple batteries. It doesn't have that annoying buzz that some have. It is well built, tough and ready to fly out of the box.