Editor's Choice - Our Favorite Benyi Video Cameras
1. Benyi Benyi Video Camera
User Ratings: 62 16
Benyi First Impressions
I think Benyi definitely has a potential winner here. To be suitable for all ages to learn to fly. I could not have made a better purchase. Some reason the App doesn't work with a pixel 2 phone. It's also important to take your time with the installation.
- RC Drone,WiFi 720P HD Camera Live Video RC Quadcopter with Altitude Hold, Gravity Sensor Function, RTF and Easy to Fly for Beginner (Drone)
- FPV REAL-TIME TRANSMITTION: With the built-in WiFi module, you can see exactly what your camera sees with a live video on your mobile device by installing the APP.
- HEADLESS MODE - No More Confuse About the Direction : As a Beginner or Kid, you may concern about direction identify (especially non-sensitive about the direction ones), then you can activate headless mode in the beginning of flight, thus no need to distinguish the drone's direction, and you can fly the drone easily.
- AUTOMATIC ALTITUDE HOLD: Powerful air pressure altitude hold function allows you to release the throttle stick and the drone will keep hovering at the current height. Easy for you to shoot quality images or videos
- EASY SAFE AND FUN TO PLAY FOR BEGINNERS: Built-in the latest 6-axis flight control systems offer strong stability, easily implement various flight movements, stronger wind resistance; Headless mode eliminates need to adjust aircraft position before flight & improves learning curve.
- LONG FLIGHT TIME: Includes 3 strong powerful 3.7V 600 mAh LiPo batteries to extend the fun! FAA Registration NOT Required.
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required.
- Recommended Age: 14 years and up
- Editor's Impressions Of The Benyi
- Video Quality
- Picture Quality
- Value For Money
Benyi Final Thoughts
There's a single button auto take-off/landing feature. It took me 5 minutes to go through instruction. Best part is it is fully charged in 30 min. I’ve not confirmed the same behavior with Bluetooth. Adds some professionalism look to a spectator.