Top 1 Best Chasing Video Cameras
Editor's Choice - Our Favorite Chasing Video Camera
1. Chasing GM0001 Chasing Video Camera
Chasing GM0001 First Impressions
"Very well built."
Even my high end drone buddies were impressed. Bigger drones will cost much more with more battery life. Could not get the remote camera controls to work. Now l have all kinds of parts and extra batteries. I plan to research other drone accessories built by Chasing.
- CHASING GM0001 Gladius Mini Underwater Drone (ROV) with 4K UHD Camera (100M Tether)
- Dive to an incredible 330 feet with 100 m tether (165 feet with 50 m tether) and light up the depths with two adjustable 1200 lumen LED headlights
- Scan the ocean floor, your surroundings, or the surface with Easy-adjustable pitch (45° tilt-lock mode) and accurately maintain fixed depth with one-touch depth-lock mode
- Enjoy stable, fluid navigation at speeds up to 4 knots (2m/s) with 5-thruster design and intelligent control algorithms (6 directions in Tilt-Lock mode, including pure vertical ascent/descent)
- Use the mobile app (iOS or Android) to view real-time 1080P video on up to 3 wireless devices capture vivid underwater video and photos with fully-integrated 4K UHD camera (12 MP photos, 5 fps burst mode)
- Explore at your pace with long battery life (approx. 2 hours), monitor live footage on a big screen (TV/monitor) with HDMI port on base station, and share your discoveries with one-touch media-sharing and live-streaming via social media
- Editor's Impressions Of The Chasing GM0001
- Video Quality
- Picture Quality
- Value For Money
Chasing GM0001 Final Thoughts
I would definitely buy this one again! It is well built, tough and ready to fly out of the box. I am liking drones and have a few different ones now. Really pleased with the Chasing GM0001 performance. Controls are smooth and easy to use.