Editor's Choice - Our Favorite FlatHat Video Cameras
1. FlatHat FHDPGR32 FlatHat Video Camera
User Ratings: 70 3
FlatHat FHDPGR32 First Impressions
"Nice FlatHat Video Camera!"
Below I will list the pros and cons I've got with this drone. Also I would HIGHLY suggest you use the prop guards. This is a great flyer for both indoor and outside flying. This really is a great drone for anyone of any ability. It's also important to take your time with the installation.
- FlatHat 32" (80cm) Collapsible Drone Landing Pad
- Durable, heavy duty 600D fabric sewn to spring steel frame
- Light weight design easy to carry - no need to carry extra weight
- Dyed fabric will not peel-off or flake with use
- Universal compatibility for drones, including DJI Mavic and DJI Phantom Series 4, 3, 2, 1
- Includes 32” drone pad, 3 aluminum stakes, high quality carry bag
- Editor's Impressions Of The FlatHat FHDPGR32
- Video Quality
- Picture Quality
- Value For Money
FlatHat FHDPGR32 Final Thoughts
It's also important to take your time with the installation. The quality that this offers far exceeds the cost. Not Only Can You Learn On The FlatHat FHDPGR32. They made it right by sending a replacement. This really is a great drone for anyone of any ability.