Editor's Choice - Our Favorite Free Felt Video Cameras
1. Free Felt Free Felt Video Camera
Free Felt First Impressions
"And was lost!"
Without it the recordings would have cutouts and visible lag. I think Free Felt definitely has a potential winner here. But overall, I am very happy with the product. Best part is it is fully charged in 30 min. Great product if you have multiple batteries.
- Drone for Beginners and Adults Free Felt Drone with Altitude Hold Mode 15 Minutes Flight Headless Mode 3 Speed One Key Take Off for Novice and Kids (Black)
- Longer Flying Time: Still bear a drone with 5 or 7 minutes flying time? Hi, try Free Felt F20 drone, 15 minutes flying time provides enough time for you to learn the skills to fly and enjoy the pure flying fun as early as you want.
- One-Key Take off and Landing: Just press one key, take off and land like an expert and drone king every time.
- Altitude Hold Mode: The drone will fly at a fixed height until you push the left stick on the controller which makes the drone very easy to control.
- Multiple Speed Mode: Learn the flying skills using the low mode and high mode when you get master the drone and enjoy the fast flying experience.
- 30 Day Money Back Grantee : You are covered by a 30 day money back grantee and also the drone is sold without a camera which means you can buy the drone at a bargain price to learn the skills to fly or as a perfect gift for any festivals.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Free Felt
- Video Quality
- Picture Quality
- Value For Money
Free Felt Final Thoughts
Now l have all kinds of parts and extra batteries. Not Only Can You Learn On The Free Felt . But overall, I am very happy with the product. Didn’t unplug in the middle of the flights. It holds altitude like a champ and is easy to control.