Top 1 Best GeeKam Video Cameras
Editor's Choice - Our Favorite GeeKam Video Camera
1. GeeKam GeeKam-S9R GeeKam Video Camera
GeeKam GeeKam-S9R First Impressions
More than you'd likely use an action camera for really. For the price this is a great buy. I was able to get it to power on and STAY POWERED ON! Cheaper than K2, and offered much more features. This action camera is amazing for the price!
- GeeKam Action Camera 4K WiFi Ultra HD Underwater 30M Waterproof 170° Wide Angle Lens Sports Camcorder with Remote Control 2 Rechargeable Batteries and Mounting Accessories Kit
- 4K Action camera & Super Image Quality:4K/30FPS,1080P/60FPS,720P/120FPS video and 16MP image together can make sure you capture high quality pictures and videos easily.
- Remote Control & WiFi Control:A single press of the wireless wrist remote control to freeze and seal the perfect moment.Just download App on your phone or tablet and connect it to this action camera, you can share your wonderful moment on social media instantly.
- 100FT Waterproof Camera & 170°Wide Angle Lens:Place your action camera into the waterproof case and securely fasten it, then you can dive below 30 meters. This underwater camera is ideal for water sports such as swimming, surfing, diving,snorkeling, etc. 170° wide angle lens enables you to capture wider angle view than those of 120° or 90° action cameras, which presents expansive field view.
- 2 Rechargeable Batteries & 2" IPS Screen:With 2 rechargeable 1050mAh batteries, you can get super long recording time, no more worries about missing any precious moments.2" IPS screen allows you to preview the video in action camera.
- HDMI Output & Valuable Accessories:With HDMI Port allows you to connect it to TV.This underwater camera comes with remote control wristband and accessories kit, the kits are available for most kinds of camera even Gopro.
- Editor's Impressions Of The GeeKam GeeKam-S9R
- Video Quality
- Picture Quality
- Video Quality
- Value For Money
GeeKam GeeKam-S9R Final Thoughts
"The result was pretty good."
I will upload a video of it underwater once I have one as well. I'll list the pros vs cons to summarize. It is easy to mount the GeeKam on and it stays in place. Feels very fragile, cheap and lightweight. But for action/close filming/pictures-can't beat it.