Editor's Choice - Our Favorite HOBBYMATE Video Cameras
1. HOBBYMATE HB130COP HOBBYMATE Video Camera
User Ratings: 59
HOBBYMATE HB130COP First Impressions
"They work great!"
It doesn't have that annoying buzz that some have. Great quality and easy enough for beginners to learn with. But u will have an extra one to exchange. So no complaints here. Great product if you have multiple batteries.
- HOBBYMATE X130 FPV Racing Drone Mini Quadcopter Combo - Carbon Frame W/ 1306 Motor, BLHeli_S 20A ESC, 3030 Tri-Blades, Battery Strap
- 1. HOBBYMATE 130 FPV Racing Quadcopter Drone Combo
- 2. Full carbon fiber Quadcopter Frame, high strength and light weight, Unibody design is tough enough to resist shock and impact for durability
- 3. Reasonable layout allows for simple and convenient installation
- 4. Combo Contains 130 Frame kit, 4 PCS HOBBYMATE 1306 Motors CW CCW, 4 PCS HOBBYMATE BLHeli_S 20A Speed controller, 8 CW CCW 3030 Tri Props, XT60 Plug Cable, Battery Strap
- 5. High quality, stable performance
- Recommended Age: 14 years and up
- Editor's Impressions Of The HOBBYMATE HB130COP
- Video Quality
- Picture Quality
- Value For Money
HOBBYMATE HB130COP Final Thoughts
So no complaints here. Controls are smooth and easy to use. It came with a sleek remote control. Below I will list the pros and cons I've got with this drone. I have some really cool ideas for them.