Top 1 Best MIOTA Video Cameras
Editor's Choice - Our Favorite MIOTA Video Camera
1. MIOTA MIOTA Video Camera
MIOTA First Impressions
"Loving this purchase!"
The order arrived faster than expected, which was great. I was worried that it could be difficult to frame the shots. The picture quality is outstanding with a stable picture. I was worried that it could be difficult to frame the shots. More like I wanted plus more!
- Sunglasses Camera Full HD 1080P, 65 Degree Angle for Outdoor Use,Mini Video Camera with UV Protection Polarized Lens
- Stylish Sunglasses Camera: Not only does it look fashion and protect your eyes from harmful UV rays.The perfect choice of driving and outdoor activities, such as cycling/ fishing/ hunting/ traveling/ climbing and more
- Full HD 1080P: Record video at 1920*1080 resolutions with 65 degree wide angle.Support Max 32GB Micro sd card (Not included).1080P video with clear audio.
- Automatic Video Recording after Camera is Turned On: The indicator light on the inner left arm flashes when recording, always on when standby.Built-in 230mAh lithium battery, work about 40-60minute after full charged.
- Leaving Your Hands Free to Record What You See: It is especially suitable for outdoor sports,such as scaling a rock face,riding through rough terrain,or skiing down the slopes.This is perfect for recording sport activities.
- UPDATE: We offer a free replacement policy in 12 Month, totally no risk for you. If you have any problem please feel free to contact us.
- Editor's Impressions Of The MIOTA
- Video Quality
- Picture Quality
- Video Quality
- Value For Money
MIOTA Final Thoughts
"A very versatile MIOTA Video Camera."
It was quick and I had no issues. But the misrepresentation of the angle will cost a star. Video stabilization is astonishing. You can shoot your videos and frame them later. I'll list the pros vs cons to summarize.