Editor's Choice - Our Favorite Readytosky Video Cameras
1. Readytosky Readytosky Video Camera
Readytosky First Impressions
"In no time."
Seems well built and blades are well protected. Controls are smooth and easy to use. To be suitable for all ages to learn to fly. Didn’t unplug in the middle of the flights. My eyes are not as good as they used to be.
- Readytosky 220mm FPV Racing Drone Frame Carbon Fiber 5 inch Quadcopter Frame Kit 4mm Arms + Lipo Battery Strap
- ★The 4mm thick, 6061 aluminum structure on the front of this frame corners the market for providing the most protection and versatility in mounting your cameras.
- ★The "low-rider" style top-plate,this lowered mount gets the battery closer to the center of gravity for this machine.
- ★An unexpected (but very welcome) feature of the recessed top-plate is that the camera cage will be more likely to protect your battery in the event of an upside-down impact.
- ★The innovation (that we will explore here) is the VTX mount on the rear of the bus.
- ★Full 3K Carbon Fiber airframe featuring a solid 4mm fpv frame arms.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Readytosky
- Video Quality
- Picture Quality
- Value For Money
Readytosky Final Thoughts
I've crashed my Readytosky hundreds of times. It's all very simple and straight forward to assemble. Plus the cat seems to enjoy chasing it around as well. When powered on the blue lights are stunning. The liability insurance is worth it.