Editor's Choice - Our Favorite Tiny Hawk Video Cameras
1. Tiny Hawk Tiny Hawk Video Camera
User Ratings: 64 10
Tiny Hawk First Impressions
The Tiny Hawk is a great deal in this price range and quality. Amazing Tiny Hawk Video Camera and pretty decent bundle overall. Besides that though its a great little drone. We've started a collection of Tiny Hawk drones now. I love this Tiny Hawk Video Camera, it is a beast in a small package!
- EMAX Tinyhawk 2.5" Freestyle BNF 2s FRSKY Outdoor Drone Carbon Fiber Quad for Beginners
- The Tinyhawk Freestyle is the ultimate micro outdoor racing drone designed for beginners and experienced pilots alike.
- Brushless Motor for Power: Utilizing a unique power system consisting of an all-new 1103 brushless motor paired together with the AVAN Rush 2.5 inch propeller, the Tinyhawk Freestyle offers unparalleled execution in thrust, control, and flight time.
- Dual Battery Connector: Pilots can use two Tinyhawk batteries simultaneously in order to increase the voltage and overall power output for outdoor performance with flight times about 8 minutes.
- EMAX Tiny receiver compatible with Frsky remote control D8/D16 mode. Fast F4 Processor for smooth stable flight characteristics， 600TVL CMOS Camera included for fun FPV flight.
- Aerospace Grade Carbon Fiber Material: The body frame features a newly designed aerospace grade carbon fiber, ultimate durability while maintaining minimal weight is achieved.
- Batteries: 2 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Editor's Impressions Of The Tiny Hawk
- Video Quality
- Picture Quality
- Value For Money
Tiny Hawk Final Thoughts
"As a first drone."
You have to charge the batteries with a laptop or computer. I did a lot of reading before choosing it. When powered on the blue lights are stunning. I have some really cool ideas for them. The liability insurance is worth it.