Editor's Choice - Our Favorite UPair Video Cameras
1. UPair UPair Video Camera
UPair First Impressions
The case is really well-made and everything fits perfectly. Picture and video quality better than expected. So no complaints here. This arrived earlier than I expected from UPair. Below I will list the pros and cons I've got with this drone.
- UPAIR One Plus 2.7K Drone with Camera for Adults, Quadcopter with APP WiFi Transmission, GPS Auto Return Home, Headless Mode，Altitude Hold Functions
- 2.7K HD Camera with 2-axis Gimbal: Capture high definition footage and directly save to the SD card; Integrated into a 2-axis high-precision gimbal for camera and dynamically adjust camera pitch angle to catch clearer images.
- 5.8G FPV Wi-Fi Transmission: This FPV drone can be connected via WiFi. Works with UPair APP system and takes pictures, video in no time. 5.8G real-time transmission, lets you see what your drone sees!
- Smarter Return Home: GPS assisted flight, rc drone can perform automatically return home when the drone lost signal, out of range or low power, never have to worry about flying it away.
- Professional Flight Experience: High-capacity 5400mAh intelligent battery yields up to 19 minutes for each charge. Farther Control Distance (Max3280FT)and Live Video Transmission Range(Max2624FT) than the others ordinary gps drones, you can immerse yourself in a substantial flight.
- Easy and Fun to Fly: It is easier for newbies or beginners, assisted with functions like Auto Return, Headless Mode, One Key Landing, with simple press, even little boys and girls can take it under well control.
- Batteries: 1 AA batteries required. (included)
- Recommended Age: 15 years and up
- Editor's Impressions Of The UPair
- Video Quality
- Picture Quality
- Value For Money
UPair Final Thoughts
"Loving it so far."
I am liking drones and have a few different ones now. Very durable for a beginner to crash lots of times. Can't wait for my other parts so I can put it all together. But this UPair was a complete and total win from the get go. Very durable for a beginner to crash lots of times.