Top 1 Best VIK Video Cameras
Editor's Choice - Our Favorite VIK Video Camera
1. VIK VIK Video Camera
VIK First Impressions
Wish I got a bit longer on the drone battery though. Everything you need to fly and fly a lot. It doesn't have that annoying buzz that some have. The controls have zero noticeable lag. New drone shows no issues and flies very well.
- VIK Foldable Mini Drone for Kids/Beginners Pocket RC Drone Toys for Boys and Girls w/Headless Mode, Altitude Hold, One Key Take-Off/Land/Return, 2 Batteries - VK330
- Throw and Go: Just toss this mini drone in the air and it will hover automatically. Super easy and fun to take off. Easy mini drone toys for boys or girls ages 4-5 years old and up
- Mini Foldable Drone: VK330 mini quadcopter can be folded to fit in any pockets or little bags, making it even portable and easy to carry with. Great teenage girls/boys gift ideas
- Endless Fun: This amazing kid drone is capable of performing robust and fantastic 360°flips & rolls stunt. Came with 2 batteries, it prolongs the flight time up to 14 minutes. Awesome travel toys, kids gifts and fun birthday party activities
- Easy to Learn: Upon just one tap, the drone will Take off/Land or Return back automatically. It also equipped with Altitude Hold, Headless Mode, and 3 Speeds Switch functions. Ultra maneuverable and friendly to kids
- Safe to Fly: The batteries are modular batteries - neat, safe and easy to install. No painstaking wire connection involved. The uniquely designed propeller guards protect kids away from the running blades, and it’s securely fixed to the landing feet and won’t fall apart even in hard crashes
- Editor's Impressions Of The VIK
- Video Quality
- Picture Quality
- Value For Money
VIK Final Thoughts
"Very well built."
I have to say, I really like this drone. I have recommended the VIK to my friends. To be suitable for all ages to learn to fly. They made it right by sending a replacement. Positively the best drone for inexperienced pilots.